Ads by Smowtion

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Best Lechon Manok

Chooks Lechon Manok
        Chooks to go Lechon Manok
      Lechon Manok is an all time favorite Filipino dish.In every occasion the table has no life without lechon manok in the middle of all the dishes.Christmas parties,Birthday parties and all, lechon manok is in the menu list to be prepared.
   It is either roasted in an oven or grilled with the traditional way of cooking.I remember before my parents prepared a grilled one where they used charcoal while the chicken was put into a  bamboo wand.I was happy seeing them cooking the lechon manok while having a glass of tuba-coco wine.
   By then every-time I go home for an occasion I must see to it that we have a chicken down the cage to be grilled and that is our tradition already during our balangay fiesta.
   But at this present year, when I have tasted the CHOOCK's to go Lechon Manok.I started to like it. Because at first you don't need to have sauce to dip in.The sauce is already inside the whole chicken.When you bite,it is s very soft and tasty and yummy.Before they have the hot and spicy one which I like most but they don't serve it anymore now.They only have the sweet flavor which is also a good one for kids can enjoy too..but I still prefer to have the hot and spicy flavor.
     Choocks Lechon Manok have many branches now and I think every towns and cities all over Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao has it.So to people out there if you dont cook your roasted chicken in your house prefer to have the choocks to go lechon.

Try it and post your comment here..when you get back.

<script src="http://px.smowtion.com/validate?sid=153025" type="text/javascript"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Smowtion