Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Kalderitang Kambing(Goat Meat)

Kalderitang Kambing
      Last two years ago, my late Best Friend "Lolong" and I who happened to live in Inaywan Cebu which is closely near to SRP talking about Kalderitang Kambing, where we were searching for a week.
      One day my late best friend went  to Talisay for his morning routines like doing his exercises in Family Beach Resort that is at the back of old Talisay City Hall now, on his way home boarding on his mountain bike, he saw the signage "Kandingan sa SRP" so he stop and grab his mobile phone and he texted me.."Bai nakakita naku asa ta kaon ug kanding hehehe diri sa SRP" (Bai I saw already where we can eat Kalderitang Kambing.. here in SRP).

      So we went there at dinner time..and we saw a lot of  cars parking outside,that made the high-way having a little traffic, hearing the parking boys shouting "diri lang 3x", and yeah people are busy holding their plates and we saw Kalderitang Kambing displayed in front of their friendly servers.

Kalderitang Kambing(take out)
       We ordered the kalderitang kambing and of course we ordered two servings, each sliced cost 40pesos and it is really affordable, and the taste was really soothing and my late best friend told me.."their version of cooking kalderitang kambing is very strong and has unique flavor".

        Everytime my late best friend is off from his long week of duty as a technician in a religious TV network  here in Cebu we go there and order the same dish paired with hot rice and beer after in Tabunok videoke bars..


     Kandingan sa SRP also have variety of dishes dsiplayed like Linarang, Lechon Kawali, Paklai, Bam-i and many more.But this year I was not able to go back there since I lost my best friend last July 27,2011 on the day of his birthday.



I wish to go their soon but I need to  idle the place for some reasons but then I strongly consider The Kandingan  sa SRP as one of the best dining place in Cebu..where you can eat safely,parking wise and most importantly very clean.

      Kandingan sa SRP is a must.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Smowtion