Ads by Smowtion

Friday, February 10, 2012

Pochero

(Pochero)Beef Stew
    Pochero
    Pochero is the  Cebuano term for Bulalo.Pochero is one of the very known Filipino Cuisines in Cebu,it is made up of either beef or chicken,but I suggest try to have the beef pochero in Abuhan Dos where they also serve sizzling pochero if you dont like to have a stew.

   Pochero is the real comfort food for that cold day, from friends hang outs at night, and even from a long travel and want to have a hot and well prepared stew.

Sizzling Beef Pochero
   "Last year my cousin and I went to Ayala Mall Cebu and she suddenly told me that she wanted to eat something hot beef stew then I told her what about we will try to have the Pochero in Abuhan Dos in Ramos Street at the back of Summit Circle,,then no question ask we quickly go to the taxi station and ask the driver to bring us there in Abuhan Dos..and so we ordered the Pochero, the beef stew one..and yeah its really comforting she said.and we order one set for us to bring home and share to her father my uncle."


   So try to have the Pochero if you feel like sipping a hot soup in a big bowl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Smowtion